Anything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Place For All your webkinz Needs!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I give rep and post pictures?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How do  I give rep and post pictures? Empty
PostSubject: How do I give rep and post pictures?   How do  I give rep and post pictures? Icon_minitime28/12/10, 06:43 pm

Title says it all. Just a random question that I had and I didn't know where to put it.

Hmmmm....Sorry Starry I Don't Know About Rep. I Will Get back to you later... Images For Shops?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do I give rep and post pictures?   How do  I give rep and post pictures? Icon_minitime28/12/10, 06:47 pm

oh and Ami How do we become a GT or just plain gifted? Or do we just make trades without being Gifted at all

I Don't Have A System For GT's....Just a Section. So, Your already Gifted (mods are)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do I give rep and post pictures?   How do  I give rep and post pictures? Icon_minitime28/12/10, 06:52 pm

Ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Admin
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: How do I give rep and post pictures?   How do  I give rep and post pictures? Icon_minitime28/12/10, 07:00 pm

Starla, to give rep;

You see under the word Quote on a post? There is a
+
__
- or something like that? Click on the +.

To post pics . . . . I don't think you c an. Oh wait. Duh. On the post a reply box thingy, go on the top where it says Image. Click that, paste the HTML Code for Websites of the picture there. Upload it to tinypic or photobucket first though
How do  I give rep and post pictures? Tinypic
Not sure if you can see that or not
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do I give rep and post pictures?   How do  I give rep and post pictures? Icon_minitime28/12/10, 07:03 pm

Delilah wrote:
Starla, to give rep;

+
__

To post pics . . . . I don't think you c an. Oh wait. Duh. On the post a reply box thingy, go on the top where it says Image. Click that, paste the HTML Code for Websites of the picture there. Upload it to tinypic or photobucket first though

It worked xD Someone gave me rep and I gave you rep for helping me.oh and for posting pics(just found out) you just upload them like on WI
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Admin
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: How do I give rep and post pictures?   How do  I give rep and post pictures? Icon_minitime28/12/10, 07:20 pm

Starla wrote:
Delilah wrote:
Starla, to give rep;

+
__

It worked xD Someone gave me rep and I gave you rep for helping me.oh and for posting pics(just found out) you just upload them like on WI

That didn't work when I tried it
Back to top Go down
Ballet

Ballet

PostSubject: Re: How do I give rep and post pictures?   How do  I give rep and post pictures? Icon_minitime28/12/10, 09:22 pm

Very nice site! I am finding my way around pretty easily cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I give rep and post pictures?   How do  I give rep and post pictures? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I give rep and post pictures?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anything Webkinz :: Welcome To AW! :: Questions && Suggestions-
Jump to: