Anything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Place For All your webkinz Needs!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules on opening a shop!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Priceless
Moderater
Priceless

Rules on opening a shop! Empty
PostSubject: Rules on opening a shop!   Rules on opening a shop! Icon_minitime28/12/10, 09:47 pm

Ideas on opening a shop!

Before opening a shop make sure:
- You will have the time to finish peoples orders.
- You do not be rude to the customers.
- You have everything set-up and ready to add. If not, add "under construction".

After posting a shop:
- Try to make everything organized. Nothing on a random post.
- Make it look attractive. Big text or headers work Smile

Please remember to use these ideas!

Edited By WebkinzCollecte To Add More Rules

Here Are WebkinzCollecte's Rules

1) Get your shop approved By Me (webkinzcollecte or admin). We don't want spammy shops that barely have anything in them At least 5/6 of your merchandise must have examples...

2) No spamming shops...

3) Don't say hurtful things like "Ugh, your shop is Horriable!" or "I hate your graphics... ___ has better quality and items!"

4) You must use the things you order

5) Shop owners reserve the right to report any customers who are disrespectful or rude in any way

6) You're limited to 1 bump per day... This means you can't post "Anyone want to order?" more than once!!!

7) All ideas must be original. If you think of the idea, but later find out that a different shop has it, that's OK, but if you copy, that's NOT OK...Sayclub Dolls Are OK But Only 2 Shops Can Have Them! (includes face and whole body...if there are shops that have them after the 2 shop limit, they will be edited out and the person who owns the shop will be banned for a week/month) (mine is counted so...just 1 more)

Cool No More Than 15 Open Shops In This Section. Any Excess Ones Will Be Deleted.

Last edited by Priceless on 28/12/10, 09:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Admin
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Rules on opening a shop!   Rules on opening a shop! Icon_minitime28/12/10, 09:50 pm

Good job Priceless. Very Happy Don't get overhappy with a bunch of guides and rules like you did on WI. Lol Wink Make sure you change your text to blue. Wink
Back to top Go down
Priceless
Moderater
Priceless

PostSubject: Re: Rules on opening a shop!   Rules on opening a shop! Icon_minitime28/12/10, 09:53 pm

Thanks Delilah! Smile This should be a sticky, so everyone could see it Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules on opening a shop!   Rules on opening a shop! Icon_minitime28/12/10, 09:59 pm

Sadly, I Don't Know How To make It A Sticky. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://anythingwebkinz.forumotion.com
Delilah
Admin
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Rules on opening a shop!   Rules on opening a shop! Icon_minitime28/12/10, 10:07 pm

Admin wrote:
Sadly, I Don't Know How To make It A Sticky. Sad
That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules on opening a shop!   Rules on opening a shop! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules on opening a shop!
Page 1 of 1