Anything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Place For All your webkinz Needs!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delilah
Admin
Delilah

[Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE] Empty
PostSubject: [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE]   [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE] Icon_minitime30/12/10, 01:30 pm

Stealing Graphic Ideas. It needs to stop. It is on WI mostly. I did not make this thread to get sympathy.

Yes, I know that you may have found something cool to put in your shop. But I'm more than sure you have seen someone's shop have it in there before.
I'm sure there's plenty other ones. But these are the biggies.
Asking the her if you can use it won't do much since neither of us can say no. So please please don't ask.

List of Graphics Stolen:
Dolls With 3D Border
Text On Dolls (no not the little blocks)
Blinking Lunaii Dolls
Forms
------Note on forms: My idea was to have no text saying what it is above the graphic and just have where it says 'Form' say what the graphic is.
Userbars

Pictures
Doll [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE] 1qo3gm
Doll [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE] Latias-1
Doll [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE] Terri-1
Form One copied exactly
Form: Resizing
Original Graphic (post):
What are you using it for (avvie, siggie, background,etc.):
Anything else:
Userbars [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE] K1tbg3

ALSO USERBARS WITH WEBKINZ STANDING W/ or W/O CLOTHES!

Last edited by Delilah on 31/12/10, 03:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mickey26

mickey26

[Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE]   [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE] Icon_minitime30/12/10, 01:34 pm

Thanks for posting this. I didn't know this was happening. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Delilah! I hope this will stop.Smile
But for the sayclub dolls (whole body), if we can't put the text like that, and want to use the little blocks, what website can I use? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE]   [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE] Icon_minitime30/12/10, 01:36 pm

I didn't know I cpoied you exact form Sad Sorry Delilah. I thought I was allowed to use the dolls on WI and i thought since you let me on WI then i'd be allowed on AW as well. I am just going to remove them completely from both of my shops. I might just close both of them. Sorry for copying you Delilah, I didn't mean to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE]   [Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Important Notes] [Shop owners on WI please read] [This needs to stop] [CLOSE]
Page 1 of 1